Are you interested in working on the board of the National Union of University Students in Finland? Here you can find all the information you need for applying.
The Board of the National Union of University Students in Finland (SYL) for 2022 will be elected at the General Assembly on November 19–20, 2021. Six members and the President will be elected. Delegates elected by the student unions will vote on the Board at the General Assembly. All delegates with voting rights can nominate candidates for the Board and President.
Student unions usually choose their candidates for SYL’s board and president in their student council meetings. Please contact your student union if you are interested in applying. You can find the student unions’ websites in Members. With other questions, you can contact SYL’s vice president Aleksi Sandroos, email@example.com.
See below for the key dates if you are interested in becoming a Board member or if you are chosen as a candidate for the SYL Board.
- Short presentation of candidates at the fall seminar on September 16–17.
- Presentations of candidates in Instagram story on weekdays, starting on October 18.
- Further details to be provided later.
- Candidates’ written presentations will be published on SYL’s website on November 8.
- Candidates’ streamed interviews will be published on November 18, one day before the General Assembly.
- The joint event at the General Assembly.
- Election of Board members at the General Assembly.
- More details of the presentations, interviews and joint event will be provided in early October.
For more information, contact SYL’s vice president Aleksi Sandroos, firstname.lastname@example.org.